- Web browser (most version 4.0 and above browsers supported)
- Web Server with PHP 4 or 5.0 (only tested on Apache so far)
- Access to a MySQL Database locally or over the network
Extract the zip file into a folder (directory) in your user account which is publicly accessible on the web and also php-enabled.
- From your web browser run install.php file, which you will
find in the install folder. For example, use a URL of the form
www.myserver.uq.edu.au/~username/IAPRCommence/install/install.php. Fill in the necessary information such as Database hostname, Database server,
Administrator account details etc.
- You will be asked to place the configuration file in the include directory,
then you will be redirected to the login page.
- Next Log in as administrator and you will be asked to fill in information about the conference such as the Conference Name, location, etc.
- Fill in the Start Date and End Date of each phase and some other
information and the system is ready.